Madden Girl Women's Kamila Open-Toe Pump

Madden Girl Women's Kamila Open-Toe Pump Reviews



More Picture


This is a perfect peep toe shoe/bootie. I bought a lower priced bootie because I knew I wouldn't have too many opportunities to wear them but love the look. They fit perfectly (6 1/2), feel great and the platform is high enough to not feel like a 4" heel. I can't wait to wear them on weekends this fall and winter. They look every bit as stylish, and expensive as their higher priced counterparts that I saw at Macy's, Dillards and the other department stores in my area. I love them!

Madden Girl Women's Kamila Open-Toe Pump Feature

  • IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!!
  • High quality footwear from The Shoe Girl!!
Amp up the foxy factor with this hot shoe. The upper features a peep-toe and buckled strap around the ankle, while seamed piecing offers additional style. The platform and serious heel give your mood and your figure a happy boost. Youll feel tough and on-trend in this boot-like pump. The sleek upper is the stuff of which action heroines are, Add to that a peep-toe, a few cut-out panels, and a substantial heel and youve got a shoe that gives new meaning to the word fierce. Zipper back for easy entry. The camera will love you in these chic Madden Girl Kamila platform heels. Synthetic leather upper in a dress platform heel style with an open toe. * Manmade sole * Heel measures approximately 3 3/4" * Platform measures approximately 3/4"


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Worth the Money - Kat Hicks - Pompano Beach, Florida, US
I bought these shoes for a friend, and was a little skeptical because there wasn't any reviews on it so i had no idea how they would look and if they were true to size. I am so happy I bought them and so is my friend, they looking amazing and fit perfectly. It looked so good on her feet that I'm going to get a pair for myself. My only issue is that they took a little longer to be delivered than i expected.

very beautiful shoes, but too tight!!!! - Verycool -
The minute I found this shoes in Amazon, I knew I had to buy them! I was so excited when receiving the package, but was very surprised and disappointed that these were very, very, tight!! I have always ordered the same shoe size and width without a problem, but maybe because of the design, I needed to get a different size or width! I wore them anyway, but needed a feet massage right after! All of my friends just loved them!!!! I didn't say anything about how my feet were feeling, because I knew they looked great!!


Nov 05, 2010 18:18:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment